Vitamin D3 5,000 IU (100 Capsules)
- High potency for maximum support of bones
- Promotes calcium absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
Vitamin D, a fat-soluble vitamin, is essential to maintaining total body health, yet is not found in many foods. It's needed daily to keep bones and teeth strong over your lifetime, and to ensure the proper functioning of the heart, muscles, and nerves - it even helps your blood to clot. A daily regimen of this D3 (cholecalciferol) is the best way to treat and prevent vitamin D deficiency, whether from lack of sunlight, poor nutrition, chronic illness, or aging.
D3 5000™ offers support for healthy bones by maintaining normal blood levels of calcium and phosphorus, thus promoting calcium absorption. It helps combat fatigue and assists the immune system with cellular growth regulation. An important formulation for those with low levels of vitamin D. Ingredients meet US Pharmacopeia standards.
- Suggested Use: As directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Storage: Close tightly after each use. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Contraindications: Vitamin D levels should be monitored and contained within acceptable limits: 40-60 ng/mL or 100-150 nmol/L of 25 (OH) Vitamin D. (Conversion ratio: 1ng/mL equal to 2.5nmol/L). Some recommend higher. Individuals taking this product should consult and be monitored by their physician.
- Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), cellulose.
- Contains No: Gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts sugar, dye or preservatives.
- Initial Source: Sheep's wool lanolin.