Coenzyme Q10 + Vitamin E + Selenium 50 Softgels.
- Top heart support and energy nutrient
- Essential for cellular energy production and vitality
- Combined with Vitamin E for enhanced delivery
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a natural energy-producing nutrient involved in a wide range of body systems. CoQ10 is located in the mitochondria, tiny power plants found in every cell in the body, and effectively supports their energy-producing pathways to help fuel the body’s daily activity. A potent antioxidant, CoQ10 also defends cells against harmful free radicals.
How CoQ10 Works
CoQ10 is a vital component of the energy-generating process at the cellular level: it is a true coenzyme. Enzymes, which are biological catalysts, often need assistance in bringing about chemical change within the body. CoQ10 works in the mitochondrial membrane as an electron/proton donor, facilitating the process of energy production. Studies show that oral supplementation with CoQ10 will renew CoQ10 stores in cells and tissues through the mitochondria, where they enhance cellular energy production and sustainability.
- Suggested Use: Take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times daily with food.
- Shelflife: 2 years, store in cool area.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Processing: Raw material is quarantined to verify purity, weighed, deaerated, remixed and assessed. Next, weigh
- Contraindications: If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Drug Interactions: CoQ10 may decrease the effectiveness of Warfarin
- Other Ingredients: Rice bran oil, softgel capsule softgel capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerin, water, carob), beeswax and soy lecithin.
- Contains No: Wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Contains no titanium dioxide.
- Initial Source: Soy.